For those who don’t suppose it’s too quickly to speak about all the things … then come sit subsequent to us! It’s the season of cozy sweaters, pumpkin-spiced all the things and the unmistakable aroma of…..maple syrup! Whether or not poured on pancakes, as a sugar substitute or drizzled over vanilla ice cream, maple syrup is considered one of our favourite autumn flavors. This liquid gold has lengthy been related to yummy meals, including a contact of sweetness and heat to crowd-favorite dishes.
In honor of this beloved seasonal treasure, we launched into a culinary journey to create a salmon dish that may be elevated by the pleasant flavors of this sticky-sweet deal with. However with one catch—it needed to be straightforward sufficient to make on a busy weeknight! Therefore, our Air Fryer Maple-Glazed Salmon with Brussels Sprouts recipe was born—a pleasant combo of traditional taste and fashionable comfort that can tantalize your style buds in simply 20 minutes.
The true secret of this straightforward air fryer salmon recipe lies throughout the extraordinary sauce, combining the proper stability of spicy sriracha, savory soy sauce and, after all, candy maple syrup. With the assistance of an air fryer, the salmon turns into superbly caramelized with a young, flaky texture. In the meantime, the Brussels sprouts bear a miraculous transformation, turning irresistibly golden brown and delightfully crispy. The result’s a scrumptious concord of flavors and textures that can depart you in awe of your culinary expertise!
Nonetheless not satisfied about this mouth-watering maple-glazed salmon recipe? Properly, right here’s the icing on the cake (or, fairly, the glaze on the salmon)—you may prepare dinner your entire meal in your trusty air fryer! Not solely does it end in deliciously caramelized salmon and crispy Brussels sprouts, however it additionally means fewer dishes to clean after indulging on this pleasant feast. Professional tip: we suggest utilizing a disposable liner in your air fryer if you wish to make cleanup even simpler!
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or tamari (for gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha scorching sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea or kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon freshly floor black pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2.5 – 3 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- Preheat air fryer at 400 F levels for 10 minutes. Spray air fryer with olive oil; put aside.
- Whereas air fryer is preheating, mix maple syrup, soy sauce or tamari, sriracha, garlic, ¼ teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon of pepper and paprika in a small bowl; combine effectively to mix. Place salmon in a baking dish or bowl, brush half of olive oil (1 teaspoon) onto salmon fillets and pour half of maple glaze combination onto salmon. Set salmon apart to marinate.
- In a medium bowl, toss remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil and ¼ teaspoon every salt and pepper with Brussels sprouts; toss effectively to coat sprouts. Place Brussels sprouts in preheated air fryer and prepare dinner at 400 F levels for five minutes. Then, flip Brussels sprouts utilizing a spatula, push to sides of air fryer and add salmon fillets in center (depart some house between fillets, if doable). Cook dinner salmon and Brussels sprouts at 400 F levels for about 8 minutes, or till salmon is cooked by means of and flakes simply and Brussles sprouts are golden brown and crispy. Divide salmon and Brussels sprouts evenly amongst 4 plates, then drizzle remaining maple glaze over each.
Really helpful gear: air fryer, small bowl, medium bowl or baking dish, spatula
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook dinner Time: 15