Paneer Kheer with Strawberry is a pleasant dessert. This Paneer and strawberry dessert is a positive winner particularly if you wish to serve a novel paneer delicacy.
Recipe will serve 6.
- 2-1/4 cup complete milk
- 1-1/2 cup shredded paneer
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (arrowroot)
Strawberry Topping for Garnishing
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn starch (arrowroot)
- Few drops of lemon juice
- In a small bowl combine the corn starch with 1/4 cup of milk and put aside.
- In a heavy backside pan boil 2 cups of milk over medium excessive warmth. Moist inside the pan with water and put about 2 tablespoons of water earlier than pouring the milk in a pan this prevents the burning of the milk in backside of the pan. Stir the milk sometimes.
- After milk involves boil cut back the warmth to medium and let it boil for about 10-12 minutes.
- Add the corn starch and blend it nicely, there ought to no lumps, after milk involves boil let it boil for added 2-3 minutes
- Add the sugar and shredded paneer stir and let it boil for 4-5 minutes, stir sometimes.
- Paneer Kheer ought to have consistency of a thick batter. This must be chilled earlier than serving.
- In a small bowl combine corn starch with about 1 tablespoons of water and put aside.
- In a small pan prepare dinner strawberry and sugar collectively combine it and let it come to boil. Add corn starch; combine it nicely after it involves boil flip off the warmth. Strawberry topping is prepared. This additionally must be chilled earlier than utilizing.
In a person serving bowl put about ¼ cup Paneer Kheer and prime it with strawberry.
You may serve this simply as Paneer Kheer, whereas cooking don’t use corn starch and don’t garnish with strawberries. To taste the Kheer add 1/8 teaspoon of cardamom powder and few sliced of almonds and or pistachios. Serve chilled.
Initially posted 2013-02-10 01:55:30.